Friday, September 3, 2010

My Object for 3D recreation in Cardboard :-)

 

The object on the left is the object that I have to recreate in carboard... I thought right away about how I was going to create this object and I decided to take a bottom piece off and discovered it was made up of many "pedal-like" pieces... This object looks a lot like a rose but its hard like a pinecone... I think this may be the top or bottom part of a pinecone that had broken off outside...




The object on the right is what I have been working on.. it the my replication of the object above so far... I have a ways to go with it but I think it is working out well so far.. I am going to fill the inside with kraft paper eventually and / or maybe even take out the middle block that i used depending on how i feel once all of the side petal like things are in place...

No comments:

Post a Comment