Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Group critiquing of your top 16 squares...

So today we came into class and had to lay our top 16 squares (top 4 from each of the 4 principles) out on our workspace and the rest of our group got to come over to each of us and give you criticism on your work... Some of the criticism I got was that I had one dominant size throughout all of my squares. I think i preferred working with the medium sized dots more than the others because they were just more pleasing to my eye and fit better on the square. Something else my group said was that I shaded really nice and neat and it looked like I had spent a really good amount of time focusing on the shading of the circles. They had also told me that my circles were very well spaced throughout the squares for the most part and that I didn't focus on one main position.


After they were finished critiquing they had to group my 16 squares into the principles they thought they fit into. They didn't pick all of the same principles that I had and I actually agreed with their arguments and decided they fit better in those principles than the ones that I had picked.

No comments:

Post a Comment